View Single Post
Old 18-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maspro View Post
Thanks for more inputs from bros. Just a little update, i still visited a few times and enjoyed my HJ and CIM but now i insisted to pay her $50 each time, to keep it transactional. Her services is still tiptop with 100%gfe and we french the entire session. . I had not fallen into the KC trap, only concern when i play with fire, it may either hurt her or she may get obsessive which may result in disastrous result.
My advice is to keep it totally transactional. She is doing her job professionally and you are not the first one.
The real deal who's into a real relationship with you, will never give herself fully to you at all from the beginning Because you would be the special one and she needs time to build the bond.
Don't deal with drama. If you cannot handle it by keeping it separate, then you cannot stay in the scene.
I suggest you drop the scene and abandon the place before you lose yourself.