View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 07:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 2
Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!Gingerbabe is one of the Best!
Latest Reviews

Latest FRs :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytchioshiok View Post
Managed to book a slot with her yesterday, here’s my two cents FR:

Massage: Solid, she knew what she was doing

Looks: 9/10 (Slim & Petite body, my type)

Boobs: 8/10 (Not for boobs lover, love her pink nipples)

Pussy: Shaved, love the look she gave me when i say i want to eat her

French: 10/10

BBBJ: 9/10 (strong suction, have to manage my breath, else might KO’d) 

FJ: 8/10 (Very accommodative & responsive, super tight pussy)

Others: Super nice & ice breaker definitely

RTF: With solid massage & tight pussy definitely YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonuf14 View Post
Agreed. Managed to book her recently.

She's very chatty, and breaks the ice easily. Good for guys who don't talk much like me. Massage is good, hard and relaxing. She said she studied TCM before. 

FJ - she has a really tight pussy, not sure if she can control her pussy muscle. She frenches like there's no tomorrow. Make me cum while doggy her, good view of her peachy ass.

Definitely will RTF when i have the time. Worth every single cent.
Quote:
Just RTF earlier today, and still solid as the first one

Can’t stop painting her sweet pink juicy pussy & suck her pink nipples, we do 69 quite often now, she even sat on my face which makes me cant stop eating her, lol

Tho my bro failed me today she put a lot of effort to help me, thanks for the special! 

Will definitely RTF asap
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Share my honest review. Used to visit her when she was called Ginger. Very slim built and the photos are accurate. She is genuinely horny and didn’t need to use any lube when we were fucking . Accommodating and tried a few positions. Her favourite is doggy and told me if I want to make her cum I need to fuck her deep. Tried my best to last longer but alas the view of her figure and butt from behind was too much for me and shot my load when my full 6 inches was buried deep in her pussy. Will look to visit her again soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitsith View Post
Don't usually do FRs but this one's a must hahaha

Abit overdue but here we go

Met her a couple weeks back, 3rd RTF (yep, she's that good).
Looks: 9/10 (petite, small, just nice for me)
Service: 10/10 (Awesome BBBJ as always, FJ was awesome, HJ for some time, and ended with 2nd capped shot, 2hrs done without any rush, inclusive of massage as well)
Room: Spankingly clean and seemingly new
Personality: Bubbly, very friendly, tries to make conversation and connect on deeper levels, talks about anything under the sun
Definitely RTF again soon! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
FR for Ginger

I don't think she needs anymore FR lol she got more than enough already but I'm going to write mine to relive the moments for myself

Location is pretty central. Some walking distance from nearest MRT, about 10-15 mins (depends on your walking speed). Very discreet place. Room is big and spacious. Toilet also and got big towel.

First thing I see is her smiling at me. Wah her smile like bright bright one, can make you auto smile back de. Welcome me with cold packet green tea and exchange normal greeting. She wearing this tight-fitting dress, can see her body figure. Cute looking face and soft features. I showered first then lay face down. Good conversationalist, I think like solid 10 min chatting while she massaged my back, from shoulders down to calves. Will straddle on top one of my leg, can feel warm warm one, quite shiok.

She was holding the back of my thighs when she suddenly attack. Got this wet wet feeling at my tailbone before she slowly move up my back. Kiss here, lick there, her mouth and tongue go all over my entire back sia. Damn solid catbath. I very sensitive one ah and wah my goosebumps make me twitch abit here abit there. She is a damn teaser I say first, know I buay tahan already still continue. Just now she lick my back going upwards, now she move downwards until back to my tailbone. Give me 1 final lick slightly lower than where she started, I cannot already, I faster flip over liao. She got this naughty smile and laugh, say can feel my mao mao all stand.

After the flip, we all know whats next ah, won't go into too much details here. Her body is slim with very smooth skin. Small boobs size like those buns from Four Leaves bakery. Her nipples are also small and light colored, almost pinkish. Very wet and tight pussy, and I taste is legit sweet one, also light colored and completely shaved clean, zero prickly feeling. Her french kiss power, is like she is hungry for you. I was quite overstimulated by her catbath earlier, like my body still shock ah, couldn't focus on my didi properly lol. She is very understanding, will change position and give BJ until ready again. Ended with a satisfying CIM

Definitely one of the best, she got a lot of regulars already and her schedule is packed. Need to book in advance, if not your preferred slot very fast gone
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
One word, only a fool will miss her. No more FR required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloilo View Post
FR for Ginger

Ginger is the most hardworking and best value for money girl i ever had. She is small sized with a tight and fit body, and she gave me an amazing massage before doing the deed. Bbbj and fj was also great. She is an excellent conversationalist and makes it easy to loosen up and connect. Absolute must try imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCool21 View Post
Tried Ginger last week and she was everything she was hyped up to be. Booking was easy, even though I had to change the timing last minute, and when I arrived she greeted me and offered me drinks.

To the action, she is very service orientated and provides a great massage for all parts of your body. She seems to really enjoy herself and doesn't mind changing of positions. Real focus on what makes you happy. Will definitely RTF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil007 View Post
Beautiful person… always smiling and great service
Quote:
Another FR for this babe,
I lost count already on how many times i had RTF with her

Cute & bubbly character, ice breaker, solid massage, passionate DFK, syt body which is my type, you name it and its all there

Oh and the grip and release is definitely true
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_rider View Post
Had a very nice "lunch" session with Ginger.

FR:keep it short and sweet (like Ginger
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (slim small boobs but nips get hard)
Personality: 10/10 very chatty, and engaging

Highlights: nice proper massage, catbath, AR and BJ. Pussy is super tight! Cannot tahan. Cowgirl to mish and surrendered soldiers quite quickly.

Clean apt and bathroom plus points. Will RTF for sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterxX View Post
Quick FR for Ginger.

Heard so many things about her so decided to try her a couple of days back.

Location - very discreet and central location
GFE - 10/10 very chatty and friendly.
Looks - 8/10
Massage - 9/10, not for those who cant take pain. She damn strong.
BBBJ - 9/10
FJ - 9/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger0201 View Post
Fr for Sis Ginger

Was feeling for a great massage and chanced upon this Sis profile .

Her Fr all speak well and omg all are exactly true.

She gives great massage, know all to find your painful points , and when that's over a sex nymph takes over .

She gives great head , an absolutely awesome body with nice breasts n nips to suck on and her armpits are a super turn on .

She is easy to break ice with, laughs and jokes and makes you so comfy.

Will definitely RTF .
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongguanaddict View Post
Have a great session with Sis Ginger yesterday.

Some highlights, I got exited when seeing her at the door, huh, what the first impressions.

Her BBBJ was out of the world! Priceless!
Cow gal was superb, I have to stop her else.. Haha
She love fast and hard, so I fulfill her request by going faster and faster, harder and deeper!
Overall satisfied session with Sis Ginger.

After the session, have a small talk, wash up and say good bye...
And oh ya, she called me Teacher.
Haha, Sis Ginger, only you know the meaning.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rambotan View Post
Another FR for her...

Great strong massage from her. Then she gave me a superb cat bath and really frenched me hard. The BBBJ was superb as well. We tried many different positions before I finally surrendered.

More importantly, she treated me well. She was more like an old friend (with benefits). Ginger, I told you that you were a wonderful lady. And I mean it. Take care and all the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opspec View Post
Was on leave today so finally can look for Ginger in the morning.
Location is convenient for foot soldier like me.
In fact 1 of my colleague used to stay here before he moved to USA. Hahaha..
Lucky for me.

After bathing, Ginger started with real good massage.
She even know what my health problems was by just massaging me.
Respect!

Started cathbath follow by BJ. Later follow by FJ.
Her pleasant nature make first-time customer immediately very comfortable and her super friendly character really make this session like doing with my gf.
No wonder she usually packed with her regulars.
After cumming, she went to clean herself before returning to lay beside me and use her hands to roam my body.
Just like how a gf will do that for her bf after making out.
She really nail it!

BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 9/10
French: 10/10 (she very good with her French)
Cat bath: 9/10

RTF: Definitely. In fact, 5min after I left her place, I msg her to get a slot tomorrow. 1 last session before end of 2022.
�� she is really that good, or should I say she is super addictive!
Quote:
Had another RTF for Sis Ginger yesterday .

She is so welcoming with all smiles and laughter.

Makes you feel at home , like welcoming her man after work .

After bath lay down on the bed , clothes come off .

Frenching wildly , her shaven armpits , pussy and ass are super turn on.

Sucked her breasts and nipples , she pulled down her panties and I ate her lit from below .

Overall for her price compared to what's on the market now it's a steal .

Definitely RTF her again and again .
Quote:
Rtf for Sis today .

Now my favourite. Her location is near and ideal .

She has the comforting presence, came in lay down on the bed and she gave a great massage . Indicated to her my ass cheeks were hurting and she did a great press .

Then the action starts . Anal rimming , tickling and pressing of my balls . Turned around and sucked her breasts and nipples . Her shaven armpits are such a delight.

Got into 69 and ate her shaven pussy . She is such a nymph , sucking me hungrily . Was so overwhelming when I smelt her armpits and she masturbated me..

Sis is wonderful and will RTF her again and again .
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmtmy View Post
A long overdue FR for Ginger. Met her in early Sept last year.

Location was discreet and easy to find. She's very friendly and even gave me a drink before doing the deed.

Undressed and showered. Then we DFK like there's no tomorrow on the bed. Capped BJ was heavenly and we finished off the session in doggy. Man she was really tight, ended the session extremely satisfied.

I would highly recommend her to other bros here.
Quote:
Took this luscious babe for my umpteenth RTF 2 days ago and was simply blown away .

She was off for a week holiday and was so horny to book her .

Greeted me completely naked in her apartment and I went down on her . Her pussy is completely clean shaven and she loves being painted . After whwhile she came and leads me to th3 bedroom. Sits on her bed with that xfm look and I painted her to another orgasm .

I absolutely love pleasing her . Her attitude and GFE are off the charts . I ask her to ride on my face while I paint her again . She then rides me as I orgase .

Overall she is confident woman who knows what she wants and likes . Completely not selfish , doesn't watch the time . Definitely meets what I need .

Will rtf her again and again .
Quote:
Rtf for Sis Yesterday

Went to meet Sis after she had been on off for a week. Her location is super comfy and easy to find . Greeted me with that cheeky look . Her slender body is smooth .

Started off with nice long DFK . As mentioned in previous FR she loves to be painted. Hooked her hands up and had a whiff of her shaven armpits . Super delightful. Went down on her painting her shaven and clean pussy . She came once and went to massage me . Her super plus point .

Sis is confident and knows what she wants and what j like .

Doesn't see for time and super value .

Will always RTF her .

Work On Monday - 29 April 2024
RETIRE By Year-End

My Telegram ID - GingerbreadSg

《 Click On SPOILER For T&C On Outcall & Rejection , Thx ! 》

Last edited by Gingerbabe; 19-04-2023 at 06:00 PM.