Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
1820 Ferrari

Fair, quite good looking to my type.
C enhanced, got scar under her right boob, speak french when high but that day she had bad breath (not smoking smell, don't know what was that).
Standard bbbj, nothing to highlight. She took a short phone call while continue doing it, and apologize after that.

1820 update: Peter now accepts $100 for 30 mins.
Hey bro!
Thanks for awesome FR!
Also targeting Ferrari (and Qiqi) after seeing her last week.
May I know whether she is slim around the waist? tot i saw some tummy excesses when she was seated
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪