Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rockm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiko36 View Post
I was in Beijing last week and tried two options.

I stayed at a hotel in zhongguanchun with a ground floor spa. The spa is not associated with the hotel but I can request service 24 hrs. The girls also has a way to.get to my room without me going downstairs to pick them up. I asked for a foot massage and the girl who answered my phone call laughed and said they don't do that. They provide massage at around 788 RMB. I was horny and asked her to send someone up. Was surprised to find a young decent looking girl. Another surprise is that the girl took a shower first while asking me to get comfortable. She massages me for 30 minutes and got me rock hard, I asked for sex and she said no condom. She did a sensual nude HJ with full roaming but no fingering. And the best thing is that she did not ask for tips. Stayed the full hour.

I also Wechat Angel and she sent me pictures of Snow. Looks very nice. In person Snow is not as pretty as the pictures, but still pretty enough that I didn't reject. Snow is short, about 160 cm with natural B cup. She is very service oriented and open to pretty much anything.
Now in bj can share with me wechat bro I up your points thanks!