Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackl74 View Post
@scandalz.

After reading a lot of review on Jordie. Decided to try it out. Dont usually write reviews too. But I must say all the review I read about were all true.

Jordie is indeed a gem. Although first time here, for about 3 months now, she is truly a lady worth mentioning.

Very humble. Like all say, very service oriented. Gentle, pretty, can chat about almost anything. Thru the conversation, not pretencious at all. If you roam ard this field, you will understand what I meant. She is not a time watcher. In fact, she will do her best to ensure you have a wonderful and relax time with her. Really like a gf to you. Basically treat you like a king. I guess I don't need to say the sensual part where its practically flawless. It's the feeling that wins you over IMHO.

Visited couple of times, and defintitely Rtm. You can try it out yourself and assess yourself to see if anything is fake here. I did. And I am glad I did. There are just too many girls out there now, where it kind of also makes one worry if you hit a landmine. So if one has so many good review, then it give me confidence to try it out.

Thanks to all who have given your review. It definitely helps for us where we just wanted to find someone who is genuine and able to give us a relaxing and wonderful time.

Worth a try and you will know yourself.
She stay alone?