View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 05:00 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Do you guys been asked to pay before session starts?
I personally dislike this....
In my personal experience, she only does it for the first session and subsequently doesn't after. She was the only one that does that. Felt rather neutral about it. If she can deliver(which she did), it is fine. The most is if she could not, I would highlight her as not advisable to visit. But again, it is up to individual comfort level. If you don't like this practice, either tell her or don't visit. Maybe she was well prepared(in term of dressing up,etc) and environment was set up properly so I was perfectly fine and that time also probably I didn't want to argue so much as I was figuring the database stuff.
I can also give another perspective. When i first had the first session with the ml in slg, I always had one worry. Did I have enough cash on hand? What if I forgot? It did stressed me out during the earlier bookings. So paying off does help to offset that unnecessary stress. But these days, I would draw enough cash so there is no need for the ml to have this argument with no change which happened often very earlier on. Like having 3b for $120, end up paying $30 more because ml had no change. But that was very early on so I did wise up to change the final 1b to 5r