Pussy : 6/10, not wet i suppose maybe she got another customer prior before me
BBBJ : 8/10, good
CIM : 8/10, first time quite good feeling
FJ : 5/10, c'z not wet & warm
Anal: N/A
Fingering: Not allowed...
GFE : 4/10, maybe her condition not really good furthermore
Damage : 200 + Hotel
WIR: maybe once more, if its still the same that's it...

erm....meet up this girl initially she's kinda agitated & fierce during first time call, after talk talk then somehow manage to talk her through, book a slot....meet up with her directly at the hotel...then reaches room chit chat awhile starts the job.....initially go bath room, wash wash abit...when she touches my lil' bro it starts to stand up she praised my lil' bro big (i'm not even at super horny hard type since she only touches) =.=" of all she met i was ranked 5 wtf? got ranking? i was like ok...then after that go to bed, erm.....start kissing awhile then wanted to kiss further she deny me from kissing her face c'z of make up, then cannot kiss neck c'z obvious....cannot kiss ear....then i terus no mood already....kiss lips thats all....continue my way till breast, kiss awhile play play with her....then she starts eating my lil' bro, wow she's quite at BBBJ....take her sweet time to lick & kinda good feeling but after 5min she got tired somehow i cannot cum although feels good, after that she ask me to service her....lick awhile hmm then trying to use finger abit she denies again? wtf?.....lick awhile more she ask terus start the FJ.....erm maybe my experience is limited somehow cannot find haha then she assist me to guide it in....erm do for like 10min still no feeling, her moaning like abit hmm....no feeling, change doggy....another 10-15 min cannot cum.....after that change side position for 10-15min, cannot cum again....then lie down for deeper penetration....after 10-15min, still same.....then back to missionary 10-15min, still same (no feeling at all with all the initial deny + stress & not really wet & warm)....then following she ask to try at bed side easier....still at my full speed after 10-15 min cannot.....after almost 1 hour still cannot cum, it's like 1 hour of running non stop...zzzzz....then she try blow me for another 10-15min still cannot cum....then she give up even jerking me oso cannot cum, ask me to try to jerk myself off then CIM....after 20min still cannot cum.....then finally she lick lick abit while try to force myself cum, then manage to CIM....this session almost lasted me 2 hours of hardworkout....sweat until like full exercise....clean up then bath, she mention that i'm very geng can last so long....actually no feeling oni & probably stress & thinking about work + study related stuff...then proceed to bath & leave...overally my first session with her its like erm.....doing with a doll, without feeling like dat....sorry brother for the long report ya....