View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1788 / Power: 22
jlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant futurejlkl has a brilliant future
Re: Post cum polishing + male squirting

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
Visited BB recently and was amazed by her knowledge. She keeps sharing how / what to do for our manhood.

And I think she also took on some of the feedback in that she is quiet at certain periods during the massage, and chatty during other times. Not just chatting all the way.

Overall a nice lady with reasonable looks as she regularly works out with deep knowledge in her field.

But time management still something to be improved though as may need to wait in the shop like sitting duck while she tends to others.
Sometimes, the earlier customer came late thus pushed back all her timing and sometimes it's some customer who has problematic zone that need slightly more treatment time. Either way, she doesn't cut short the 1 hr time slot. In fact she doesnt collect extra for time over ran too. It's a give and take. For this pricing, skill set and service that we gotten from her, it's a small set back that doesn't bother me at all.