Thread: TOKYO RAMPAGE
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 2
Cumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCumonherface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TOKYO RAMPAGE

This is a sight a man will never forgot. Seeing yourself fucking such a beautiful women, putting her in such a shameful and helpless situation, Pulling her hair vulgarly while thrusting and spanking her repeatedly, making her screams become shrill. (It must be consensual. Just saying) I knew I can’t hold on much longer so I pulled her towards me and breathed in her ears “can I come on your face?”

She turned around towards me, face flushed with her eyes glazed over she immediately understood my desires. “hai yes yes” she panted in reply. I then Lock lips with her for awhile while our lower bodies continued to bump uglies without pause. I then recovered and continued to pound her furiously for a minute or two, trying to reach my climax while trying to burn this image of her pinned under me into my mind forever.

I believe I probably look like Baldie at this point pounding away with a stupid look of victory on my face like I just conquered Japan. Embarrassingly, I also started grunting stupidly as I can feel myself nearing orgasm and she started screaming louder and louder too. I did my best and managed to squeeze in a few more pumps into her followed by the longest, hardest and deepest thrust I could muster right into her, causing her yelp in shock one final time.

I immediately pulled out and with her hair still wrapped in my grip, I gently beckon her off the bed with and she immediately understood what she need to do and crawled off the bed. I removed my condom frantically and started to stroke myself, getting ready to ejaculate on her beautiful face. She kneel down right in front of me and look up at me with her big watery eyes, panting in anticipation as if waiting for her reward after the hard work she did today. This one of the best views a man can experience for himself; a beautiful woman kneeled down in front of you submitting herself and patiently waiting for you to shoot your semen all over her face after you have done every nasty thing imaginable to her.