View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Re: Unprotected Oral Sex is NOT safe sex

"Oral sex 'big cause of throat cancer'",

Straits Times, Wednesday, 5 Oct 2011, page A10.

NEW YORK: Throat cancer in men is more likely to be caused by a virus linked to oral sex than smoking, an American study has suggested.

Researchers who examined throat tumour tissue collected from 271 patients over a 20-year period found that oral cancer linked to the human papillomavirus, or HPV, shot up to 72% from 16%.

Put another way, the number of people diagnosed with HPV-related oral cancer in 2004, the year the study ended, was triple the number diagnosed in 1988, according to the study, published in the Journal of Clinical Oncolody on Monday. ...

This is only if the girl you are performing cunnilingus on has HPV. I believe that men can be carriers of HPV but show no symptoms. I cannot say for certain if this is true. Yesterday's New Paper also has an article on unprotected oral sex which I have not read. I very very seldom or never lick WL, FL or girlfriends' vulvas nowadays. In the past I did so but probably less than eight.

If cunnilingus is your thing, cover your tongue with a condom or a clean plastic sheet. Hold it with the fingers of your two hands where the ring of the condom is and lick. That is a barrier, right?