View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
New York city

Didnt see any threads for this place so thought i would share some places and infos

22 west spa

Quintessential Korean spa ,

13 E 37th St between Fifth and Madison Aves, second floor (212-997-2228)

*Note pls do give a call before going to the place and another call at the entrance of the building so they can unlock the door. When you first enter the place , it actually looks good and decent like one of those semi high end spas in singapore. All of em are from Korea mostly hailing from Seoul , I asked for the girl called kim , ( pls note that this girl has a tendency to change her name frequently ) , just ask this girl's name at the counter and the receptionist will know who you're talking about. So you go in to the room strip to you birthday suit , and you will be handed a towel to cover yourself.
Then she brought me to this bathroom type of place and asked me to lie down on this rubber mattress , she soaped and bathed me thoroughly , ass crack and crotch area included. After this she used a new towel to dry me up and went back to the room. She massaged me , it wasnt those piano prc type of massage as well , it was just right , after awhile she asked me to turn over and asked me if i wanted a happy ending and i of course said yes. Now here where its a game changer , in singapore we usually ask what the lady how much it is and she gives us a quote , but over there she said whatever you think is good . Her hj wasnt very rushing eventhough my time was running out , after abit i released and felt great . She cleaned me up with a hot towel and wiped me up i wore back my clothing and gave her a 50$ tip since i would like to make a good impression , before leaving she whispered , come back again and i wont have to use a hand again. Unfortunately i didnt go back though cause was busy with other stuff as well .

Prices are in usd.
60$- 30 mins
80$ - 1hr

I would suggest giving a tip from $40 upwards.

Cheers have fun and play safe.