View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Here's another short about my indo maid fb. Met K we chat people nearby. Met her car park near my work place first nothing happened just kiss and feel her breast hehehehe. After a few more days messaging she agreed to meet ne when her boss was outstation. Met and went straight to my fave hotel. K is petit she's what u call a butter. Meaning her body's hot butter face 😂😂😂😂😂. But body is nice b cup tits w small eraser tip nipples and nice round bouncy ass........started w her bbbj me since she wmhas braces abit difficult so asked her to lick more hehehe once hard opened her legs and started penetrating her. Man she was actually quite tight!!! Fucked her til she came and asked her to cowgirl man this bitch is horny she was fucking so wet. She came again after awhile. Proceed to ask her to turn around that i have a nice view of her nice perky ass!!!! Rubbed my cock before shoving it in she yelped as she was suprised. Continued fucking her doggy while slapping her ass time to time when i was about to cum i pulled out remove and jerked off wanting to cum on her boobs but tot last minute came on her face hehehehehehe she wanted to move but held her down til i finished. She was pissed hahahahha but i sayang abit and bs her blah blah blah. 2nd she smart already and cim me and kwai kwai swallow after she cleaned and licked it clean after... Hope u brothers enjoy my shorts!!!