View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Met up w G at her place as her sir outstation hehehe wah maid good life sleep ac room leh �������� fucked her good and finally managed to devirginize her asshole. Needed alot of lube to pentrate her tight ass but it was worth it. At first she kept saying pain pain darling slowly. After a few more minutes She was moaning non stop asked her to talk in filipino hehehehe she kept saying ang tigas ng titi mo ang sarap........ I asked her where my cock is in tagalog and she said my pwet. Damn making me hornier. Kept telling me fuck me more fuck me more darling fuck me i'm cumming dont stop fuck my asshole aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! She actually came while i was ass fucking her!!!! Love this bitch hehehehe getting hard now just thinking of that tight asshole! Afyer she came i pumped a few more time pulled out and came on her tits.....damn abit blood and brown stuff hahahahahaha. Washed up and ahe massaged me tim i fell asleep after a quick nap proceeded to round 2 sos anal again but managed to do missionary anal hehehehe so nice to see my cock plunging in and out of a tight asshole....this time came on her face asked her to suck but she dunwan hehehe so lnn cum in her face.
Hope bros enjoy. Happy hunting!!!!