View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 23
whitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

I rarely post FRs, but Lindy deserves all the 5-star ratings/two thumbs up/3 Michelin stars or whatever stamp of approval a reviewer can give these days. I've been back to see her multiple times, and for this old-timer it takes a lot for a woman to get me to do that.

Perhaps it's her effortless GFE, or those wonderful boobs of hers, or her skills... whatever it is, she was my first call after this CB of a CB ended, and funnily enough the last one before CB started. Heck, aside from trying the occasional Dome 3 FL (for variety), I can't remember the last time I saw another local FL.

I suppose maybe one wants to be selfish and not post FR or say too many positive things, since that attracts more clients, making it harder for me to book her when I want , but in these times, our FLs deserve all the support we can give, and she really really deserves it. Because "she's worth it!"

Now to go text her to make an appointment for this week