View Single Post
Old 30-12-2022, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 2
Peterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeterson619 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Last time I used TF before Covid-19 in 2019 to arrange for hookups during my BKK holiday, it was excellent. Great selection of girls and LBs alike. Ended up hooking up with a LB nurse from Chiangmai. Real stunner and well hung too. She paid for her air ticket to fly down to BKK to accompany me for the week, I covered all her costs and spending during her time in BKK. Highly recommend even now that TF should be a guy's first call even before he reaches Thailand. Always nice to talk to Thai girls and/or LBs depending on one's taste before arriving, because if you only do your hunting after you've arrived you'll most likely end up with the mercenary money-making kind.
Wow, must be a really good looking one to go through the trouble of having the LB flown in from Chiangmai.

Good to have bros sharing experience with different platforms like Thai friendly. Most of us don't have the resourcefulness or knowhow to explore these platforms. So we ended up with the usual LBs in bars or FL websites.

Do share more bros. It's been eye opening for me.