View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

In the end, I never got to sleep Evelyn.

I spoke to some sbf bros about her and I come to realise that not all ktv girls are the same. Maybe quite rare but some are really here because no choice and not all will open leg just for money. Suddenly I start to respect Evelyn more and ktv girls more in general.

I also hear from one sbf bro that Evelyn later found a nice man who treat her well. Then later she got sent back to vietnam after the covid ends and everything.

That's when a new batch of viet girls come into singapore. That's also when I met Janice. I was her very first customer at the ktv and she is is pure and innocent and good. Remind me of the feeling with Evelyn so I ask her to be my girlfriend. I change my pattern and didnt try to use money to force her to sleep. But I treat her nice and also test her, see if she go hotel with other guys.

Then I slowly find out she is a good girl and just after one month she become my girlfriend.