Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
run_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrun_crouch_jump deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18H44B Hotel

FR for WL L18H44BG588

Name : Fang (G588)
Date : Feb 2023
Looks : 7 / 10
Age (estimated) : Late 20s - Early 30s?
Body Type : Petite with slight tummy. Small boobs about A or small B. Ass slight sag, but otherwise good for doggy.
Massage Skills (if applicable) : 4 / 10
Other Services (please state) :
Shower - 7 / 10
Catbath - 7.5 / 10
CBJ - 7 / 10
Painting / Fingering - 6.5 / 10
Kissing / Frenching - 7.5 / 10
FJ - 7.5 / 10
GFE - 7 / 10
Overall Experience : 7 / 10
Total Damage (breakdown) : $60
RTF : Maybe. Will try other girls in the house.

Remarks (if any) : There were about 2 WLs when I went there. Chose the 1 I find most suitable looking. Been a many years since I last visited GL. Now I remember why I missed the old times there. The room was very nicely decorated event though it's not VIP room. She offered water but I declined. She can speak ok Mandarin, but I tried my best to speak in broken Thai which was ages since I spoke.
Shower was SOP. I like the service where they help to shower. All we do is stand there & relax. No BBBJ in shower but that's ok. Haven't got a proper catbath done in ages & I must say it was shiok. Only done on the front. CBJ was not too bad as I had access to her small cute boobs. Nipples was not too large which was nice to play with. Only did fingering as I was cautious of painting for now. She was slightly wet below. Kissing was light initially, but got more vigorous with Frenching during the act. FJ started with Cowgirl, then missionary, then doggy. The sound effect she made was pretty arousing. GFE was quite ok. She was friendly enough, not the cold type. I prefer tingtong/crazier type of gals. Now they got this rating system at the end of service next to counter. Interesting to know who ever looks at it when they enter.
Recommended for those looking for service-oriented, petite GND.

Disclaimer :
- Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with ML/FL/WL. Service may vary due to chemistry. One Man's Meat is Another's Poison.
- Please do not share things like, personal details, exact location, or really explicit content.
- This FR is part of Real FRs. Say No to Fake FRs.

Anti-villain of Devils Clan.
Founder of Tingtong Loving Gentlemen.