View Single Post
Old 08-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
man u should reduce the basic salary and implement a fat bonus system, every 1st team player earn a fixed amount, and if they win the league or trophy, a super fat bonus awaits them, it will motivate them to go all out and win every match. now their weekly salary is already high, whether man u win or lose, they still earn that fat paycheck, why bother?
Yes, it is a good reward system to manage the players...but to fine tune it...it must not only be based on group performance but also individual performance as well...otherwise they will push to each other to do the hard work e.g when Antony lost the ball to a Pool player he didn't bother to chase after it himself but expect his nearby friend to do it for him thus resulting in the goal which was caused by him in the 1st place when he lost the ball to the opposition player

so for those who score or assist to score goals they shd be given merit points n for those who r responsible for the goals will be given demerit points...at the end of each month these points would be calculated n totalled up...each point earned could mean an additional £10,000 for the player n similarly a demerit point would lead to a reduction of the players salary by a £10,000....this will put each n every player on their toes n make sure they perform well on the pitch for each match... so there must not be only group accountability but individual accountability as well...hope ETH will implement this system which is fairer to everyone in the team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-03-2023 at 10:33 AM.