Old 17-04-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
lianght7118 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Here's 2 FRs owed to SNN for a long time.

Name: Inara
Race: Chinese
Face: 7.5/10 - GND look
Body: 8.0/10 - As described by SNN, curvy with baby fat, right curve at the right place
Skin:8.5/10 - Smooth skin
Boobs: D cup - Good size with her petite body & firm
BBBJ: 7.5/10 -Not the best, I guess this is expected with her age and lack of experience
FJ: 5.0/10 - This is where I got disappointed because of the rotten fish smell (not her fault though as females tend to have bad days like this)
Kissing: Yes
Moan: 7.5/10
GFE: 7.0/10

Overall a nice girl who was trying hard to please, unfortunately I was quite turned off by the fish smell & did only 1 shot (this is the first time I do only 1 shot with SNN girls).

Name: Chloe
Race: Chinese
Face: 8.5/10 - Not the prettiest, but she has the cute look which makes you happy the moment you see her.
Body: 8.0/10 - Good proportion from all aspects.
Skin:8.5/10 - Smooth fair skin
Boobs: B cup - Good size with her petite body, and very nice pink nipples.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 -Not the best, I guess this is expected with her age and lack of experience
FJ: 8.0/10 - OMG, she can really ride till the cow comes home.
Kissing: Yes, DFK
Moan: 8.0/10
GFE: 9.5/10

Overall, I think she has good potential if gaining more experience. Although lack of experience, her positive attitude fill the gap very nicely. Chatting with her took me back to good old days when all things were possible and positive! Finishing 2 shots with little difficulty because of the great GFE with this gem.