Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 28-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
jarrod, I took LST for 5 days to reach Sattahip.....everyday watch blue films landed at Pattaya cannot tahan
When was that guys? I was there on my virgin trip in the early 90's and it was a cheong town but not as happening for tourist. It was usually either a R&R for navy (English/Americian and any passing vessels incl Singaporeans) or a weekend getaway for Bangkok locals. Many thais actually have their 2nd wives there!

It is interesting to see the developement from a semi-sleepy town to a major tourist city now. Also some of the 'fuck' industry has also developed from gals trying to make a living and struggling to get on to now hardcore gals who make even some of our salaries look like a joke to them! Some better off and smarter gals make more than 50,000 baht a month!