Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warzboy View Post
Tried her first time already very very good experience.
I was the first customer for 2022!! As someone abandoned his bookings.

Firstly she checked my health condition and found out the problems I had. I am quite young, mid 20’S so I am very grateful for her therapy. She was able to help me diagnose and provide recommendations on my life habits.

Sleep earlier, less fried and spicy food, no cold water/desserts, and exercise more. All sounds general, but she managed to explain it all to make me be more observant about the things I do and eat.

She also help clear a lot of blockages in my body, she is a good sifu. She’s kind and compassionate, treated me well and I feel way better after her session.

No hanky panky, but definitely worth it.

2 hours session became 2.5hours, without any complaints or top-ups. Sifus if you want a complete booster for health and your lil brother, she is the one to go!

Thanks Lucky!

Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:53 AM.