Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 15
zeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzeek_fon is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Juagen Talks

Here is my humble FR for Lucky.

Visited Lucky today. Is really a eye opener for me and I am very impressed by Lucky skill ans commitment for her faithful customers. She put in her efforts wholeheartedly, doing her best to achoeve the maximum result for her customers.
If you ask me is it lainful my honest answer is subjected to personal health status. Lesser 'clots' definitely will be less pain. As everyone will know, treatment requires 'Time & Patience'. It requires time ans patience. Is not a one time treatment and everything will in good condition again.

Her dedication make is far one of the few and consider rare JG teacher and one of the top notch JG treatment in market nowadays.

No hanky panky throughout the treatment process, lots of advices given and explanations provided along the way.

Return for treatment for me is definitely a YES. The amount of money you willing to give will get you the amount of treatment Lucky will provide. Am sure all bros out here is willing to spend so much on ML (FJ, HJ etc), spend part if the expenditure on personal well-being, why not?