View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2259 / Power: 19
Gennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond reputeGennaro_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by damon25 View Post
Hi Chiongsters,

Just sharing experiences with Janebkk + Tonybkk.

I was in bangkok over 24March-27March weekend, and yes, I booked 1 gal each from these 2 stables, over 2 nights, and the last night I went to Soi Cowboy.

I spend quite a "bit of money" over the 2 nights. You might think I'm stupiak (lol), well anyway, money in your bank is not yours till you use it, so to each his own, yeah? haha

Both stables have a lot of girls, so I narrow down by telling them I prefer high end girls.

The girls are uni students, influencers, models etc.

Response time
==========
Both stables take a while to reply your messages, sometimes 4-5 hours later. But they will reply. So I guess the best way is to plan ahead. I already booked the girls 1 week in advance.

Quality of the girls
============
I chose 2 uni-students from 2 stables, requested them to bring their uniform and to shave their pussy. 1 stable forgot to tell the girl, but the other stable did everything. So after the girl came, I asked the girl to change to uni uniform, and banged her with her uniform.

Both girls are pretty, nice and obedient. If you treat them nice, they will recipocrate.

After that order room service, eat, drink, basically like your part time GF. the GFE is good, no complaints.

1 of the girl is more green and shy (OKT said first time, but I jus listen with a pinch of salt). But give me someone green and shy, over a seasoned girl anytime yeah?

The girls will spend 12-14 hours with you. Basically like 8pm-10am.

Damage
=====
Well they are high end girls, so the damage is high end. Yes, there are many mass market girls at a much lower rate , out at soi cowboy or nana plaza. If those are your type, please go for them, no one is judging you.

And yes, if you go clubbing, you might even get to F for free.

Me? I'm past the clubbing age. The boom boom boom sound in the disco makes my heart boom boom boom. So I rather to have a warm pretty body next to me on my bed .

So if you prefer high end girls, you can try these 2 stables. Also, no offence to anyone, if you feel that you need to bargain $1000baht/$40 or $2000baht/$80 off, than what's the point right? haha.
Excellent, just what I was looking for; in depth and reassurance that I can count on these 2 stables at least.

Cheers bro