View Single Post
Old 29-04-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I think the covid period really broke us.

Before Covid, and for years spanning from my last teenage years, my whole 20s and to early 30s, GL was the only thin thread separating me from "Managable Life" to "Extremely Depressed and Frustrated I Wanna End My Life".

For all these years, it literally kept me afloat especially after particularly hard days, and at least it also gave me a day to look forward to, especially during my aforementioned late teens years when I was only able to afford to visit GL once a month. That day in each month was pretty much the only thing I looked forward to.

The best years was in my mid 20s when I was able to visit GL at least weekly or even 2-3x weekly when that week was particularly harsh at work and I really badly needed a release to prevent myself from doing "something stupid"

But COVID period destroyed us all, and I guess that's why there's always this thought creeping about "finding love", or "finding an actual girlfriend".
Men needs sex to feel love. Period.

That's why you see all the mistresses or whatever all begin with sex mah. You cannot imagine how powerful "giving good sex" does to a man.

The phrase 日久生情 is true especially when comes to good sex.

Many many marriages broke down because of the lack of sex. Most Sporean women are just not brought up put sex as a priority in relationship.

Typical guy in Geylang.