Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabxteur View Post
Wow this is literally a recipe for disaster, sound like you got KC-ed real bad.....
Personally, throuhgout my active years cheonging, whether in Legal GL scene, FL scenes, or even cheonging overseas, I have never experienced any KC Trap or anything of this sort whatsoever.

At most is, I bonk the gal, then I asked them for their numbers, and they usually gave me their Line/Wechat/Whatsapp (for GL gals), and Instagram (for gals in overseas scenes).

But then usually when I tried to chat them up, usually they just give me sibeh cold treatment then stop replying altogether, and when they do reply they just ask "when u coming again to see me?" type of thing and very straightforward exactly as I typed there.

Overseas is even more weird, like I said they gave me their insta and/or Facebook, then I added them in front of them

then when I got home, when I wanted to check out their profiles, they already blocked me immediately

Not sure why, maybe I am not yandao enough? Or I guess because in my active years, I was on the very young side, so those gals think that I am not rich towkay or anything and thus nothing to squeeze out of me?

But then again once I saw in a GL house, a very young dude just finished his session, then he came out with his gal, and left the joint starting up his maserati parked right outside the house. That gal, followed by other gals in the house all huddled in front of the house window, checking out the car and talking amongst themselves excitedly.

Very funny scene.

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)