View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 15
Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!Fantastic Owner is one of the Best!
Re: Need Advice and Suggestions

As days passed, I started to forget about that night but whenever I passed by a gym, my memories would come back.

I got back to my usual boring life and it was only Christmas eve that I got to know Ray.
He is an Australian who works in Singapore and is in his 40s. I was out with my gal friends late into the midnight after our kids have slept. We went to Lavo and they were all dressed up except me. I just went there with a simple black dress.

Ray and his friends were at the next table and they invited us to drink and party together, and my gal friends agreed. So we got to know one another and started chatting. Nothing special happened, just lots of drinking and laughter. We just danced and Ray's friends were quite touchy but my gal friends didn't mind as they said it's Christmas.

Ray didn't touch me at all and that left me a good impression of him. We just simply chatted and drink as I don't know how to dance. But I still managed to have a good time drinking with him. We exchanged numbers and soon the party was over, he just gave me a goodnight kiss on my cheek and we parted.