View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

The time was 2am on Saturday morning. I was tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep.

The group was supposed to come visit from later afternoon. Our plan for the night was to have drinks and chit chat and play games until everybody was shag out, then stay over at my place.

I have so many things running through my head. My heart was pounding.. thinking about what kind of video I will get in 24 hours time.

I imagined from the perspective of the cam, S entering the toilet and closing the door. Then she begins to peel her t shirt off..

I couldn't take it and stopped my imagination. There was no point in thinking about it. There is no imagination that will beat the real thing. What's more, I need to sleep.

But I couldn't and started worrying about the ways my plan will fail.

What if the cam malfunction? Damn wasted.
What if they find out the cam? Get ready to go jail and lose everything.
What if they use the master toilet? Damn wasted.
What if they don't want to shower? Damn stupid.
What if they didn't even plan to stay over and decide to just go home late? Just damn suay.

Next thing I know it was 3am. I needed to sleep. I got up from the bed and went to the common toilet, wank to pics of S and C.. imagining them showering in here. I cummed a huge load and felt better immediately, then went back and managed to sleep.

My gf woke me up and told me it was 10am liao. I was dazed for a moment and then she told me..

Gf: Eh dear, todays the day!

I was stun for a moment because my thoughts immediately went to the hidden cams. Today's the "day". Haha. She reminded me again.

Gf: Need to prepare the place for them before they come. Come and help me leh!

I grudgingly agreed, trying hard not to look too hopeful. I cannot believe today's the day. I wonder what S and C will wear.