Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondawave8 View Post
Now follow up with my Second report
In my second visit on 28 Aug.
She started her analysis again for me. She told me that she will begin with my face today as she found that my stomach and kidney were heaty due to my poor resting time. I felt some pain when she treated my face which she didn’t do for me on my first visit but the other part of the body felt less painful this time.
After the second therapy, I felt energetic and alert.
My eyes can see very clearly
Like just wash my eyes.
My face looked sparkling and younger when I look into the mirror. For her efforts and treatment, I wrote this report to recognize her techniques and skill.
Note that since the first visit.
1. I sleep thru the night and no more waking up to go urinate.
2. Every morning, wake up with my little bro very hard on. Like I was 30 yrs ago.
Her JG helps not only my body condition and also my manhood. Kudo to Lucky's technique.

I made the 3rd appointment this Sat
Open for appointment.