Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 5
cusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycusack900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Great fr bro! Good info
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlim6547 View Post

Astra is a russian lady under the stable of SNS.

She have long hair and smell very nice. Young and beautiful with a mesmerising look. Mistress material. She look the same as what was advertise.

She have slender leg. Tall, slim, sexy body with nice curve and no tattoo. Her skin is smooth and fair and her boobs was natural and it is nice and a handful that suite her body frame.

After shower, she will asked you to sit on the chair. Then she will start painting and your " little brother " , u will feel very high!! Her technique is pretty good with lot of slurping sound. She know when to go fast and when to go slow.

The frenching was grade A type as she french wildly and with passion and intense.

Then , she will ask you to fuck her In front of mirror. U will feel like your making your own girlfriend. So far, this is the best girl I ever tried. U can do a lot of style, u will feel like doing AV.hahaha. We did missionary, spooning and i offload all at doggy style.

She will moan naturally. If you make her high and wild enough, u can see her pussy very wet and tight. It was shaven some more and she enjoy being lick by me.

Her GFE was high as she treated me like her own bf. Her attitude was very friendly, very hardworking and wiling to please. She knew how to take care her body. Hygiene is the most important thing and will clean you well in shower.

I can guarantee u will find her for second time. She is a gem and sure an RTF material.

She is worth every penny of your money!!!

You will regret if you miss.

Try her and u will never looking others girl😋😋😋