View Single Post
Old 27-08-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
one problem i have..

i realised over the years, sometimes knowingly or unknowingly, will hook up with girls that are usually attached. think got 5/6 encounters already.

then when i meet someone i love..i sometimes can't help to wonder did she fuck behind my back..
You're only a bastard if you know the girl is attached but you still go and up anyway.

If she hid the fact she wasn't single from you and you two fucked, you're equally cheated as her BF is. And usually under such scenarios if it ever comes to light both men involved will almost in unison wash their hands off the cheating whore of GF/fuck. Even if cannot become best buds but also won't hold a grudge either.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.