View Single Post
Old 31-10-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
Newtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewtonyork deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ladyboys and why we love them

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
My 2 cents worth...... If you are with a very feminine ladyboy, they are prettier and perhaps more feminine than a normal GG. Some of them that I go out with are beauty queens in the trans world arena, be it at the local level. But hey are still very attractive. So the only difference they are to a GG is that have a cock!! I cant see myself with a guy at all, but with a good LB, I see it as having a girl with cock rather than being with a guy with tits!! And their cock is just part of them, like their tits. And for some reason, a good LB's cock seems very feminine as well, if you get what I mean. It is part of the gal.
Apart from that, they seem to be more friendly and more accommodating than GG.
I also go out with them to restaurants etc...just doing normal things as you would with GGs. They are great to be with......
I agree, the more I'm exposed to this, the more I feel like their dick is somehow a feminine extension of them as a woman. I like that analogy, more of a girl with a dick rather than a guy with tits.