View Single Post
Old 13-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Re: TT (甜甜) - AV style Squirter SYT

I have been a chiongster for the longest time but I have not met many like TT. She is a rare catch. Young, seductive, and not shy to show you she enjoys your servicing, she is a total package.

Look: Young and nubile. Should be in her early 20s. Like your gf from uni.

Body: Tight and teenager-like. Her tits are nicely shaped. Inviting nips to savour on. Would have like the room to be brighter to better admire her body. Didn’t admire her pussy too much, you just want to dive right in and bury your face in her pussy, which by the way taste heavenly.

GFE: very accommodating and flirtatious. She has a good playbook to guide her routine. Her strength lies not in what she says, but in her body language. Seeing her body tremble as she cummed when eating her out is an ego booster. An hour feels too short.

BBBJ/69: very hardworking. A bit of teeth though but nothing to distract me.

RTM: definitely yes. I miss her wet pussy and trembling body when she cum. Total package like I said.