Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
thebendy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-ah View Post
G13 service is good how come no fr on her?

Looks 7/10

Bj with jelly quite interesting

Body enhance boobs with stretch mark on tummy but service is good

Boob rubbing in shower and bj with jelly

On the bed any position she is OK

Got the milf flair when I saw her
Will give my FR virginity to G13

7/10 for looks seems fair, big fan of the reddish long hair

Spoke canto too! Pleasant surprise.

after standard cleaning, boob rubbing with fake moaning (never was a fan) to pussy job then straight to her knees and starting sucking (couldn't even protest and ask for a condom in time)

Dried me off and got back on her knees to suck (BJ a bit too rough for me, usually prefer blowjob without foreskin retracted as too sensitive)

nudged me onto the bed and continue sucking away, asked for feedback when felt I was getting a bit soft due to discomfort and adjusted technique to something a lot more gentle and slurpy

after rolling on the condom with her mouth (always wanted someone to do that) fucking wise pretty tight and spread wide for my pleasure, didn't change position and wish I did now because I'm pretty sure I spied back dimples when she was giving me pussy job facing away

came pretty quickly and she even did some minor massaging post sex.

all that being said tho might try someone else as BJ technique not really to my liking.

p.s. actually wanted to try out 2038 but all the girls that was recommended was not there (namely 3,7 & 26), what is the SOP in that situation eh?