Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vandercunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

L20H40 G3

I been wanting the PSE and after reading all the reviews about G3. I just had to try her. Walked in house 40 and there was only one girl available. Asked the Okt for g3 and she's working of course. So i waited about 15mins. OKT called and in i went.

Once inside, introduced myself and she instantly started to undress me and sucking my nipples while making slutty noises and unzipping my pants. Next, she got down on her knees and blew me like the world depended on it. She knows how to suck a dick like a champ.

Always maintaining eye contact and smiling while having my dick in her mouth. She deepthroated and pushed my dickhead on the inside of her cheek so you see it pop out! Slapped my cock on her face. All on her own while I watched. This girl can take a good face fucking.

Then, she crawled underneath me and starting eating my ass like it was an all you eat buffet. She alternated between rimming and blowing me. This probably went on a good 15mins. Absolute fucking time of my life.

Not much time left to fuck her, so got my helmet on and fucked her standing at the edge of the bed. tbh after that show, it didnt take me 5mins to dump cum inside her. LOL

Looks: 6/10 Milf outlook
Body: 6/10 Saggy boobs but still fun to play with
French: 10/10
BBBJ: 11/10 holy shit!
AR: 11/10
FJ: 10/10 Did standing doggy/missionary
RTF: fuck yes! but also want to try g8

Peace!