View Single Post
Old 24-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

just had G3... actually i didn't really read the forum before going down, but since yesterday my action was disappointing, today i wanted to try another dish (no more chance liao cause i on course these past 2 days so GL is near by).

Anyway... i pick G3 cause she smiling, i see some really dam xian looking, only G3 and G12 (iirc) was smiling at me. so ok loh.

Name: Ling
Shower: 8/10 nice shower action, already gave me BBBJ and AR in the shower area
Frenching: 9/10 this lady loves to french, remove clothes already start to kiss, in the shower also french. i like!
BBBJ: 7/10 pretty well done. pop the balls, and use my cock to slap her tongue.
AR: 8/10 Attacked my asshole, lick and lick, really enjoyable... i think best Cat50/60 AR in my life. most of the time good AR is only get in JB.
FJ: 6/10 she spent a lot of time licking and playing with my dick, FJ was quite short as i was more or less there when she cap on, still manage to hold on a few minutes.
GFE: 9/10 she will serve you better then your GF.
RTF: yes! but will try others, too milfy for me.
Dmg: $60

after i left got 1 bro also take her, sorry you had to wait. lol!
overall, an excellant session.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.