View Single Post
Old 25-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
L20H40 G16

I never thought Id be making this kind of FR but not my cup of tea, for me she is a LANDMINE:

Looks: 6/10 fair white skin and attractive at first cause wearing specs but due time for me NO
Body: 6/10 slim body
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup, not natural but soft good implant
GFE: 5/10 sweet and shy looking but is she fvcking mute?
Catbath: 6/10 standard nothing special
BBBJ: 7/10 THE ONLY GOOD IN HER but still not at par with neighbor house
French: FVCKING NONE
AR: None
FJ: 4/10 SHE MOANS FAKE WTF!?? Out of sync and the moment I first put in my soldier WTF she moans loud but fake and the moment I know I lost 60 dollar from this shit. Every chiongster will now a fake from a natural one(or atleast in sync) and its very frustrating!!

Overall: 5/10 looks syt at first and looks okay wearing specs but service NO GOOD!
RTF: HELL NO

Tried L20H38 girls G26(loose but good BBJ and high GFE), G7(legend topnotch GFE) G18(good service), G16(soft boobs but service ok only) and they are far far better than this one! For me she is a LANDMINE!

Go see for yourself if not convinced!
Sorry to hear of your disappointment. My overall experience with her was quite ok leh. "Met expectations- RTM yes if she is available" (I don't like to queue for ML)

I too was attracted by her gnd features in specs when I first saw her. She really is myopic, 400 plus degrees, so not some accessories to look cute.. I am not sure what "fuvking mute" do you mean, but I chatted alot with her during my session. In fact she only picked up mandarin during her stay in singapore, so quite impressive as compared to me, studied Chinese for so many years still so chiu. While her mandarin may not be fluent but basic conversation was still ok. I remember we joked about how her vision is blur and cannot see me clearly without the specs and so I told her dont need the see my face, just look closely to see my bro will be very clear. Anyway, AR and frenching are not always available from the GL workers, hence do respect their boundaries. Will not go into details of my session but as here was some time left after I shoot, she sat beside me to chat and give me a hand and leg massage until the bell rings. So overall okay session for $60. Believe me, I have seen worst.