View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
dodgekenji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Same also a virgin! Just finished at 1615! Hot weather and I just walked into the joint! Quite many gals siting around and uncle asked me which one! I kanchiong and quickly choose G6! Quite ok look! I just took off and washed myself! She kept saying a word and looking at my little! Maybe saying small size! I think she is quite ok with her service standard! I went soft and she was trying her best by kissing me and trying to make me hard again! At the last part she was trying to squeeze those pimples on my back and shoulder! Quite nice! I think for 60 it’s quite a well spend experience!

Virgin post!
Looks: 8/10 Milf...but quiet pretty, the reason I pick on first impression. On closer look, make up quiet thick 😄 but her skin is very soft and very pleasant to caress
Figure: 7/10 Tiny
Body & skin: 7/10 has some tattoo on shoulder, and minor stitches mark below belly. Cute well trimmed pussy. Otherwise a very fair and smooth skin, as mentioned above.
Boobs: 7/10 Soft and sagging probably due to nursing kids, with very flat nipple. But looks and felt natural, which I prefer
BJ: 6/10 nothing special, bit boring
FJ: 6.5/10 nothing special, quiet accomodating
Attitude: 6/10 felt bit sop, once in the room, immediately ask me to shower, and she undress herself. she help to shower and wash cock, but doesn’t allow me to wash her.
GFE: 5/10 very tough, not a super friendly type. But maybe due to language barrier, only vietnam language, english almost zero
RTF: maybe
Tipping: $10[/QUOTE]