View Single Post
Old 11-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 9
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

While comtemplating welther to call hazel to explain on e msg , suddenly my phone rang , beep beep , one msg received

H: oh hi ! Didnt expect u to msg me ! Eh i m meeting friends for dinner , after that going Mohd sultan for drinking, maybe tml ?

H88: eh ok sure, enjoy ur night then !

H: u too !

*phew ! ... luckily didnt embarrassed myself, but wait, did she says meet me tml for drinking !?

Didnt think too much abt it, carry on with my own activities, deceiced to chill at hm, order mac n eat while watching epl on tv, half way through the match, i received a phone call , caller id shows hazel's i pick it up ...

H: HELP ! ... the line went off

H88: hello !?

Tried calling b, phone's off ! Siao liao ! Without knowing what actually happened , took my father's car key n rush down to muhamad sultan * fyi ,jus gotten my licence. Reach MS, but cannot find parking ! Shit ! Aft finding awhile, finally found a spot, using my amaeuter skills to park e car n ran off to Angel's bar direction ..

Upon reaching outside angel's bar, it was a long queue, tried calling Hazel's hp but still off, i saw a familar figure exiting the enterance.... .... it was hazel ... she seems drunk, a guy was sort of carrying her, i dedcide to follow them instead of approaching them ... After following them a while, i deceiced, fuck care la, just go forward n ask what happened , no point like that follow them, i went forward n stop e guy...

H88: hey, who r u ? What happened to my cousin ?

The guy simply push hazel away n ran ! Wtf ! Chase him for awhile but deceiced to go b n check on hazel instead ..

Hazel was drunk squatting leaning againist e lamp post. Her mini skirt wasn't covering much. Her exposed lacy g-string got my dick half woken. I thought to myself to think straight , this gal is ur cousin !

I brought to the car. Drove her to my house without thinking much.

As i open e door of my house , i dunno y... My heart was pounding and my dick was super hard as hazel was leaning on me showing me her cleavage...
I dragged hazel into my room , Before I could laid her down on the bed, she puked all over me and she fell onto me. WTF !

Leaving with no choice , I stripped hazel to her bra and panties and laid her on the bed. After all the cleanup, I sat by the side of the bed only with my boxer looking at the sleeping beauty. I took every second to explore her body. Looking down to her translucent lacy panties, hazel was shaven down there.

I felt blood flowing to my small head .... ....

Tbc ...