View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 2
Ahfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhfai is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: All you need to know about STD

I have to thank this thread and dr tan, went for a session with a dome 1 FL, i took it for granted that i have been safe from all the bbbj that i received over the years and assumed it will be the same, idk why i painted her also when i never did before, to make matter worse, i did raw with her on the third round, just days later, when i pee it burns & my throat is getting worse each day, a itch that i cant describe, much more worse than a strep throat. Was actually scheduled for dsc next week wednesday but i cant tahan the pain anymore, so went to meet dr tan for treatment, i probably will still go dsc after a month or two to test for others as i cant afford his clinic testing but my throat and burning sensation when urinating is gone now after 2 days getting those antibiotics in. Will never again go for bbbj and do only cbj + no painting or raw.

Edit - I was just lost on what to do after i got those symptoms, had to browse so many sites and didnt have the courage to face any normal gp and talk about this, thankfully dr tan was amazing about this.

Last edited by Ahfai; 17-03-2023 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Added extra info.