View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for authentic Juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
One man’s meat is another man’s poison.

Both Jin & Tao, no release. They outfront inform you 1st. Those PRC said their JG skill is good, is not my cup of coffee as compare to the authentic JG masters I have been by PRC & Thai.
actually bro, Jin does release. in terms of authencity, you are right that it not, but when i first patronizing her a few years ago, it was the painful kind (which i presume is the "real" JG ). things have changed since, maybe cos of changing consumer tastes? haha...

Jin will be RTC for CNY from mid dec till march next year, was initially thinking of trying Tao during her absence, but if she is her disciple, then i guess not much of a difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
😂😂😂
Rather spend the additional money of 3-hrs pure solid massage (1-hr foot + 2-hrs body) @ my regular joint with my regular PRC @ RM228.
can share your pure solid massage contact?