View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9360 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alle7720 View Post
My experience with most local girls of any kind, colour n religion that I've dated. They have the same mentality, comes to getting serious or the marriage they will see if the guy can provide them with future security example our job title, income, any of the 5c' shit even my ex bribe left me for a guy that have a freaking car etc etc & my sis too very choosy when comes to having a BF with bigger status than her. BTW I'm a middle income guy but I hate woman asking me about my status which I never reveal to them. Cheers mates
Isn't marriage about both striving for a better life/ future together? why should the guy take up the major part or all the responsibility ?