View Single Post
Old 21-10-2022, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newtonyork View Post
Another day I went to Obsessions at Nana, picked the hottest one, sat with her, talked a bit then left. Did the same thing at Straps, but I have to admit that at Straps I was floored by how gorgeous most of them were. I still couldn't believe that at one point in the past all of these women used to not be women. I can't even describe it. Beyond perfection. Take the hottest Thai women out there and paint out the flaws, make the waist even smaller, round out the titties to perfection and make their butts the roundest perkiest ever seen and that was straps. The place was so tiny, it was amazing there was any room for customers at all, I could see why the girls would spill outside. I sat with 2, and they quoted me some pretty high prices. Prices notwithstanding, it was my own questions that stopped me from going beyond. The last ladyboy place I went to was Why Not Bar and this was where I was so very nearly tempted to go for short time. The girl was all over me, french kissing, rubbing my crotch, sucking on her titties, all this at the bar itself. It took everything I had to say no. Gave her a big tip, and I left, mamasan that night was a bit pushy, but easily the most low pressure and relaxed of all the ladyboy bars I saw. So at this point, the furthest I've gone with any ladyboy was just some making out and titty sucking. Here's my thing fellas. I'm afraid. I'm afraid if I go further it'll change me. I don't know man, should I do it? Next time I manage to go to Bangkok, should I just do it? I know it's easy for me to say now that I won't suck cock, I don't want to, but I feel like I want to fuck them in the ass and I definitely want them to blow me. I've never been so conflicted. How did you guys discover your attraction to trans women and how did you ease yourself into the first time? The more I'm exposed to this, the less I feel like their dicks are actually the same as my dick, know what I mean. It's weird to say but it feels like my dick is a guy dick, but their cock is an extension of their femininity. Post-op or pre-op, I think I'm ok, it's the weird fascination I have now with just the fact that some of them are just so gorgeous and what they used to be. 

Just go for the post-op. Then you will be enjoying the most beautiful ladyboy without having the suck cock. And you can do their pussy too instead of ass.