View Single Post
Old 23-10-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Sorry bro. I do not use MiChat to find ladyboys. I like to see them in the flesh like in the bars. That way you can choose who you like and find out more about them when you buy them a lady drink and chat face to face instead of texting. You can find whether you have some chemistry with the ladyboy or she is full of bullshit.

Those who advertise via chat apps will upload their best looking photos from several years ago and not the latest ones. Also you cannot see their reaction and body language if you just text unless you voicecall. If the LB is taking drugs you can tell by having your conversation face to face and pick up the hints.

But if MiChat works for you than who am I to complain? All the more power to you!
I see, thanks for that insight. I'll be heading to BKK soon, thanks for the tips.