Thread: Days in a Uni
View Single Post
Old 21-04-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Days in a Uni

Ep 6

Kristy was still sitting on my chair while I was sitting on a plastic stool that I had brought up from the kitchen.

I got off from my stool and squatted down in front of her. She automatically spread her thighs opened for me.

I moved my face towards her pussy and could smell the sweet womanly fragrance emitting out from her.

When the tip of my tongue touched her pussy, she shruddered and moaned a little louder.

Kristy: aaahhhh....

Instantly she covered her mouth to suppress her unexpected sound of pleasure as she knew that if someone complain about us, the security guards would come over.

I began to lick her pussy, using my tongue to explore every part of her inner folds, something that I had been dreaming off ever since I knew her.

A few minutes later, I stopped and backed away from her pussy and looked at my handiwork.

Her pussy and was now completely drenched with my saliva and her juices. I had pushed her panties to the side but it was unable to escape all the bodily fluids that we were exchanging and was drenched.

I stood up and she automatically reached for the waistband of my shorts. Without hesitation, she pulled down my shorts and underwear.

Kristy had seen my cock, held it in her hand and even fucked herself with it previously but now when she saw my erected manhood again, she blushed.

She gingerly pulled back my foreskin, stroke my cock gently for a while until a drop of precum appeared from its tip.

She then used her thumb to smear the precum all over my helmet before closing her mouth over my cock and began to suck it.

I could feel the suction from her mouth and could feel her tongue licking my pee hole as her head began to bob up and down my cock.

As she continued to suck my cock, I reached down and caressed her breasts.

A few minutes later, she stopped for a break. Taking this chance, I bend down, placed my arms under her thighs and lifted her off from the chair easily since she was rather light.

I carried her to my bed and laid her down before removing her soaked panties.

As I knelt on the mattress, she spread her slender legs for me, bending each at the knees with feet resting on the bed.

I positioned myself between them and once I was ready, I brought my cock to the entrance of her pussy.

Suddenly, she covered her hole, blocking my entry

Kristy: wait wait.... do you have any condom.... if not, no entry!

Luckily I had prepared some ever since we had gotten together.

I took one out and and capped myself while she squinted her eyes into slits and looked at me suspiciously.

Kristy: why do you have that?!

Me: when it's raining, do you go out wearing a raincoat or without?

Kristy: tsk... what has that got to do with my question?

Me: well, ever since we got together, I prepared myself for a rainy day.

She let off an exasperated sigh.

Kristy: lame! and for that, no entry!

She tried to close her legs but I pulled them apart.

Laughing, we struggled for a moment and with our difference in size, I overpowered her easily.

As I pushed my cock into her pussy, her nether lips parted readily.

She was already very wet and yet I could still feel the tightness in her pussy.

I pushed forward until the tip of my cock touched the deepest part of her vagina. It must be one of her sensitive region because she shivered instantly.

Kristy: arh.... you are so big......

Me: is it painful?

She shook her head.

Taking that as a non-rejection, I started to fuck her slowly and rhythmically in our missionary position.

She took my pillow and used it to cover her face, hoping to muffle any noise she would be making.

I was fucking her slowly but my old bed was starting to creak loudly and sounded like it might collapsed any time.

I could not go any faster and so did not expect that just after about 5 minutes, she would have her orgasm.

She suddenly grabbed my bedsheets and pushed the pillow down on her face even more but I could still hear her moaning audibly under the pillow.

Kristy: ummmpppphhfff......

Her tight pussy began to squeeze my cock even more and since I was lusting after her for so long, this additional sensation brought me over the edge almost instantly.

I was just in time to withdraw my cock out of her pussy as I shot my sperms all over her tummy.

It was not the most mindblowing sex but it was our first session and I enjoyed it immensely.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.