Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Lightbulb Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot
I will go down tomolo nite and try her... If its not true as wat u reported.

Guess U might hv a hidden agenda.
cheongster down, we have a cheongster down. its not so much of a personal issue or agenda, but i've got a cheongster fren, who used to be a regular in GL- patronizing 2-3 of his tiraks, so much so till they gave him RAW...sad to say, he's gotta retire at his prime age, cos he's now got some leopard spots on his privates n spreading fast! even feels the burn when he pees...to date, he cant even face his family anymore. ie: postpone wedding plans, cant return to his few other tiraks-break the poor WLs' hearts etc

not to mention, he's gotta return to DSC ever so often to get his prick checked...sigh.. its really damn sad lah. i sure hope its not too serious, and that he can recover soon n lead a peaceful life from here on.

fyi, he's not into FL shits...he's been a true blue cheongster who frequents legalized WL only. whether he got it from this WL or not? i dunno...afterall, i'll have to respect his privacy too. watever it is, noone's stopping u from "striking lottery". paying $40 to hit this "jackpot prize"...is it worth all that?? as the old chinese proverb goes: (yi shi zhu cheng qian gu hen, hui tou yi shi bai nian sheng) u do the maths urself lor.

just observing my duty/integrity as a cheongster to bring this health threat issue to every other cheongster's awareness. btw, being tested negative for HIV now, dun mean u're not carrying the virus-its just a sleeping volcano waiting to erupt from within.

said it once, i'd say again...nothing personal...just doing my part as a fellow cheongster. Enjoy~

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse