Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sgvulcan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by universale View Post
Day 1 in KL

Arrived at hotel early, waiting in the lobby at 6am, I see a girl come out of the lift fully dressed from the night before, tight black dress, heels, make up still on, looks like she hasn't had much sleep. Books a grab to leave. Thought to myself 100% working girl.

Visited the spa at Federal Hotel around 4pm (name has changed to Friend Club Spa). As I walk in a white guy was walking out. Greeted by who I thought was the reception, turns out she is a wl, the other one busy, and I'm not into her at all, looks prob mid 30s. I excuse myself to leave, and see another foreigner coming in. This place is famous through these forums, but it is in a terrible state at the moment. Skip it.

Straight after I catch a grab and head to the next destination - iHotel Taman Shamelin Perkasa. If you want somewhere that's not overrun by foreigners, go here. Enter the hotel, and take the lift straight to level 3. The hotel reception know what people come here for. When you go up you'll be greeted by the captain, and there were about 10-15 rooms with girls inside, and he'll intro you to them each. To me seems abit inefficient, would be easier to bring them out in a lineup. Anyway doesn't bother me. Girls were from Vietnam, Indo, Kazakhstan, all in their 20s. Picked a curvy 22yr old indo girl, she had amazing perky breasts and bum. Paid $M225 for 1hr (prices vary according to girl).

Let me know if you find this useful and I can share more of my trip!
Nice story bro