View Single Post
Old 28-03-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Good tuesday, horrible traffic everywhere.

Have fun bros!!

----------------------------------

I'll fast-forward a month or two later when it was really busy period for us. We hadn't really been fucking (making love) because of the late nights and heavy workloads in office. I'd pick Janice up, send her back still, but we only treasured the time we had together via holding hands and some hugging.

A SUV is really good for sitting behind stoning, and relaxing doing nothing but hugging for a while - just FYI.

That's all Janice wanted during the busy times. I could see she's really exhausted from managing a department and the workload. Management was also hounding us and all. A little quiet time, and prayers instead of sex is enough for her, I'm not greedy to want to fuck her everyday either. She's already mine, nothing to fret about if I don't get it for a week or two.

I'm pretty sure however, if Janice had sex with me, she might not be so tensed up, the hormonals changes might do her some good instead.

Saturday Evening (Est 10.30pm) in Office.

W(an) L(eng): Phew. Done my portion.

gog: You good lor, I still have some bits to finish up.

WL: Lucky it's not every month like this, else I sure peng san (over turn, knock out, concuss).

A(my): Look at my hands! So dry from the aircon!

P(ortia): Look at my nails! I haven't got time to do them!

Brandon just stole glances as the ladies whine, chee hong for sure.

SWOOOOOOSH. Hammer was on my head this time.

gog: OW! What did I do this time!?!

A: Orhhhhhh gog never finish his work, Janice angry liao.

J(anice): Well they are ladies, so hammer you better lor.

gog: HEY!!! That's unfair! There's Brandon too!

J: Tooooo bad. See Brandon is so hard working, he didn't laze and chat like you.

gog: HEYYYYYYYYYYY!

J: On a serious note, if you folks are done, then let's call it a day? I got church tomorrow and I already skipped bible study today. Let's take Sunday off and see you back here ooooon... (pause) Monday?

Cheers of hurray came from the team, everybody started stretching and went to empty their cups, clean up a bit, pack their bags and started to leave. I wanted to leave - honest, but engine still running, I left a bit more to go only, don't want to leave it to monday. So I just carried on working.

I had expected Janice to leave first, doubt there will be hanky panky tonight anyway. I'm also mentally drained that I doubt I can keep up a good conversation with her. For once, alone in bed, with TV and a glass of wine sounds perfectly delightful over sex. I was pretty focused on my work and the team left.

They also switched off some of the lights leaving my desk area still lit. Pretty sure I said bye, even to Jance. Another 5-10mins, I told myself.