View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 777 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine85 View Post
December 2022

Went to levels and it was just me and another guy that were the only asians in the club. Most of the men there were caucasians.

This club has a dress code so don’t wear shorts if you want to go to this club. The bouncers are also quite picky in who to let in the club as I saw a few people get turned away.

Stayed for a few hours, went to a few different girls to talk to. Choosed a girl which I will bring back to my hotel.

After levels we then went to another club for drinks with her friend. Was hugging her waist and touching her thighs in the club. When she walked towards the toilet another guy went to talk to her. Judging by her body language she didn’t want to go with him.

After our drinks we went back to my hotel while her friend stayed behind.

We talked a bit, got naked and had sex then we slept. She has big tits, very little hair on her pussy, fair skin, straight white teeth, pretty face.

Sex was ok, nothing special. After sex she didn't go home, she slept with me.

Price was 3000 baht. Stayed for 5 hours in the room.
thats a good price u got