View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Falling to the dark side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz7776 View Post
C and I were together for quite a number of years. That was a time before camera phones. As both of us were sharing rooms with siblings our sexual escapades all happened in hotels or cars. Was never a great fan of hotel sex and we ended up doing it often in car, either my dad's or her dad's car. We would explore different isolated or dark spots in Singapore just to make out or go at it.

While C had wild friends and she had lots of boyfriends and sexual experiences before, she was rather conservative when it comes to dressing. Always simple single colour t-shirt or shirt with jeans or pants. Very rarely dresses or skirts. However there was one time when we were clubbing, she wore a tight outfit that was quite thin. The outfit just highlighted her ample breasts and nice ass. I will not say she is a head turner type but she sure got lots of attention that night. She was wearing white bra and underwear that night and they showed through her thin outfit and everything just clicks. Her every dance moves swayed or bounced her breast. Her ass just looked the more delicious that night with her outfit snuggly hugging them and her white underwear online clearly visible through her outfit. The club was crowded and I'm sure lots of guys were looking her way ever so often but I could not care less. The sight of her outfit, her moves and her breast and ass just drove me nuts. I danced closed to her body. Rubbing my erect dick against her curvy ass and running my hands up and down the side of her body, purposely glancing through her breasts ever so often and giving them a nice squeeze whenever I needed to. She was obviously aroused too. Turned around and threw her arms around my neck while I continued to gyrate our privates. We locked tounges and my hand just automatically went for her breast, giving it a good hard squeeze. The feeling just heavenly. Till date I don't think I've met more then a handful whose breast feeling can match hers. I slipped my hand further south and went up her short dress, moving her panties aside and quickly slipped my finger into her virgina. I was crazy, she was high from all that and was obviously wet too. She pulled my hand out quickly, but gave me the naughty looked and licked my wet fingers, then gave me a slapped on my arms, as if to say I should not done that.

We still stayed on and enjoyed the night. But end of the night we went to one of our usual spot and parked. We normally have protected sex, but that night, all rules were broken. She started sucking me while we were driving there. I groped here every now and then while keeping concentration on the road. Luckily it was late already and traffic was light. As mentioned, she has the best blowjob skills. Once we parked, I just threw her to her side of the car, climbined over, pulled down her panties and just inserted. A whole night of teasing just was too much. I did not last too long. She knew I was cumming, pushed me up and turned me around, went down on me and let me blow my load into her mouth. She looked up smiled and swallowed every bit of it.

Wow!!! Thanks for sharing.