View Single Post
Old 17-03-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Did a circuit of patpong yesterday.
Brief report;

Market itself: way less than before in terms of sellers, but same old mainly fake crap being sold to the less sophisticated types

Bars....didnt hit the girlie places..but looked into 4....all wearing full bikini, no boobs out; ratio of ladies to punters about 8:1 everywhere. Plus many bars still shuttrred

Radio city...live musik is back, newly reopened, and Derby serving good local & western food is back open.

BJ bars...confirms most of the famous ones closed ..and will remain so.

Upstairs at patpong 1 there remains one...but the women are totally past their sell-by dates, strictly for the blind, drunk or desperate

And THEN!!
69 at patpong1 street level.
Found a spinner ..24yo, small As w pink nips, round arse, bit shorter build but once i got her legs spread on the couch it didnt matter...pumped her in 2/3 poz for a good 15 mins then had to shoot...quite tight puss.

1000baht
Action is at back behind a curtain,
The mama locks door

Then, 3 hours later felt horny still so went back for round 2. No hesitation, curtain drawn, kit off, legs spread...this time had 2 guys drinking at the bar but music covers most sounds....ummm...maybe
This time banged her hard then finished off cim

1000bt

The other women here are not doable except by desperados

And the ladies seem to come n go via the mama's network, mine had been bkk only 3 days.

So hit and miss.
But if in the area worth a look